Sage 300 ERP provides power, insight, and flexiblity for your business
Traditional enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solutions provide an automation platform that connects the functional areas of your business—accounting, distribution or warehouse, and manufacturing. Modern ERP software solutions have evolved to also include sales, marketing, customer service, and business analytics—through business intelligence and real-time key performance indicator (KPI) dashboards. Sage 300 ERP solutions (formerly Sage ERP Accpac) deliver the best of both worlds—providing you the freedom to choose between on-premises and online deployment options. Both will help you interconnect processes from each functional area of your business securely and in real time, bringing front-office and back-office operations into alignment.
Accounting and Finance
Reduce costs and boost productivity with fast, integrated financial management.
Slash the time and cost of complex accounting and financial processes and redirect those resources toward growing your business. Sage 300 ERP Accounting and Financial Management integrates your sales and service functions for streamlined, end-to-end financial management. Powerful, flexible tools improve financial reporting and compliance and provide better business intelligence for a greater ROI.Make confident financial decisions based on solid, comprehensive data.
- Make confident business decisions based on accurate, comprehensive financial information
- Easily manage global accounting operations and configure for country-specific localization.
- Improve leverage of receivables and build working capital.
- Accelerate financial processes including quotes to cash, collections and closes.
- Proactively manage risks and compliance; improve visibility, transparency and accountability.
Sage 300 ERP Accounting and Financial Management includes:
- Customizable and scalable General Ledger to handle your most demanding budgeting and processing needs and grows with your business
- Global multicurrency capabilitiesto handle unlimited currencies and rate types and real-time revaluation
- Robust Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable features to provide rapid entry and payment of invoices, flexible cash disbursement and fully integrated bank reconciliation
- Global multicurrency capabilities include unlimited currencies and rate types and real-time revaluation
- Powerful inter-company and consolidations capabilities to make managing multiple locations and subsidiaries a breeze
- Fully customizable Checks & Forms Printing to facilitate easier, faster and more secure document printing
Read about how Radisson Carlson reduced costs, while continuing to provide excellent customer service, with Sage 300 ERP.
“We are confident that as we continue to expand,welcoming and providing yet more services to whisky lovers across the globe, the Sage 300 ERP system will be able to grow with us.’
~Joan Saywood, head of finance,The Scotch Malt Whisky Society
Customer Relationship Management
Take better care of your customers and your bottom line.
Build customer satisfaction and loyalty with Sage CRM. This powerful, easy-to-use Customer Relationship Management solution provides out-of-the-box integration with Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage ERP Accpac) to profile, track and target customers for improved ROI.
Automate your business processes to synchronize sales, marketing, and customer care activities across your organization and take advantage of complete business and customer perspectives. Confidently manage relationships while you focus on driving revenue through targeted campaigns, informed up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, and improved customer nurturing.
Operations and Distribution Management
Optimize operations and distribution processes to eliminate waste and deliver on time—every time.
Accelerate growth, enhance customer satisfaction and improve your bottom line. Sage 300 ERP Operations and Distribution Management software ensures your business follows best practices for efficiency and accuracy by automating and integrating processes to keep your warehouse, inventory, production, and service departments aligned and running smoothly.
- Reduce costs by consolidating inventory and distribution processes and improving cycle times.
- Keep customers happy and loyal with optimal inventory management and order fulfillment systems.
- Drive continuous improvement through real-time business intelligence and flexible alignment with dynamic shifts supply and demand.
- Enable employees to focus on strategy and spend their time on the most productive tasks.
- Track supplier performance and strategically source supplies to get the best quality at the right price.
- Leverage the global economy with superior global supply chain management and multi-currency purchasing capabilities.
Sage 300 ERP Operations and Distribution Management includes:
- Complete multi-location Inventory Control system to ensure accurate, optimal inventory supply without costly shortages or overages
- Purchase Order module to provide a comprehensive, fully integrated purchasing system when combined with Accounts Payable, Inventory Control, and Order Entry.
- Comprehensive Order Entry capabilities to facilitate orders and encourage up-selling and cross-selling
- Return Material Authorization to track the entire sales process and gain intelligence and lower costs on returns or repairs
- Sage Fixed Assets to effectively manage the lifecycle and efficiency of your fixed assets
- Integration with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to improve retention, up-selling and winback
Multi-Company and Global Operations Management
Easily manage global commerce across multiple companies or subsidiaries.
No matter where you do business, maximize your international insight and exchange information worldwide with Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage ERP Accpac) Multi-Company and Global Operations Management. Enhanced visibility into business metrics provides critical information at your fingertips for easier, smarter daily and long-term planning, providing the vision you need to respond to business trends while minimizing risk and maximizing the effectiveness of your decisions. Set up multiple companies in one or more databases, run processes, close books, and report results by company or in a consolidated company.
- Effortlessly bring together, analyze, and report on multiple business units, subsidiaries, companies and countries within your organization.
- Set up multiple companies in one or more databases, run processes, close books, and report results by company or in a consolidated company.
- Better integrate systems, collaboration and connectivity between disparate locations.
- Leverage business intelligence to consolidate financial information across multiple companies.
- Easily conduct business worldwide with built-in support for multiple languages and multi-currency transactions.
- Capitalize on the global economy by supporting and guiding subsidiaries nationally and internationally.
Sage 300 ERP Multi-Company and Global Operations Management includes:
- Hard and soft consolidation of general ledger transactions and inter-company processing
- Global localization with language translations per system user
- Simplified multi-currency transactions that provides insight into how the international arena is impacting your bottom line
- Support for multiple languages (ships with five out of the box) that can be set per user, currencies, and flexible configurations to support multiple legislation
- Easily implementable at multiple locations and scalable as your company grows
Count on the history and support of Sage and our extensive global network of accountants and business partners for worldwide industry expertise as well as local on-site support.
Human Resource Management
Bring a competitive edge to your HR and watch your employee ROI take off.
Improve alignment between your people and your business objectives and make your employees one of your company’s strongest and most competitive assets. Make more effective strategic decisions, alleviate economic pressures and quickly resolve the multitude of tactical issues HR faces every day. Sage HRMS leverages HR’s knowledge, processes, and systems to achieve optimal return on employee investment (ROEI).
Higher accuracy and reliability of your data means higher efficiency for your organization. With a centralized database of all current and historic information about your active and non-active employees, Sage HRMS is your single source for flawless payroll processing, employee administration, registration, analysis, life-cycle management, and all other crucial employee information.
Gain time, money and control with automated in-house payroll processing.
If you’re using a service bureau for payroll processing, there’s a better way. Cut your costs and maintain absolute control over your payroll with in-house payroll processing through Sage 300 ERP Payroll. Easily handle any payroll function from basic to specialized, including all pay frequencies and earnings, multiple locations and currencies, taxes and reporting, benefits, and more.
- Choose from a wide variety of calculation methods to compute employee benefits, earnings, and deductions.
- Quickly create customized templates to add new employees, calculate payroll and perform other processing functions.
- Produce comprehensive processing reports, including pre- and post-check registers and analysis of earnings, benefits, deductions, accruals, and taxes for the pay period.
Sage 300 ERP Payroll includes:
- Multi-currency capabilities to process payroll in any currency
- Integration with Sage Abra HRMS Suite for comprehensive human resource management
- Seamless transaction processing with the General Ledger module’s flexible account structure for cost center accounting
Increase employee satisfaction and reduce costs with convenient direct deposit through EFT Direct Payroll.
Add a valuable employee benefit and eliminate the time and cost of printing and distributing paychecks. EFT Direct Payroll is a simple, fast add-on that works seamlessly with your Sage300 ERP Payroll solution to provide electronic funds transfer and direct deposit capabilities for major banks and trust companies in Canada and the United States.
Services and Project Management
Ensure optimal performance of your services, maintenance and project management processes at virtually any touch point.
Make smarter, faster service and support decisions that exceed customer expectations with Sage 300 ERP Services and Project Management. Get the visibility and intelligence you need into all information and key performance indicators to effectively allocate resources, increase customer uptime, and enhance productivity across all business systems.
- Streamline your call center to quickly present all information to your staff when they need it.
- Improve customer care through workflow and tasks managed by Service Level Agreements.
- Easily expand products, services and locations to meet customer demands around the globe.
Sage 300 ERP Operations and Distribution Management includes:
- Project and Job Costing to estimate track and analyze projects quickly and accurately
- Service and Maintenance Solutions to optimize your resources, products and services
Business Intelligence and Reporting
Make smarter, more confident business decisions faster than ever before.
Transform disparate data into meaningful intelligence with the powerful analysis and reporting of Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage ERP Accpac) Business Intelligence. With this low-cost, quickly deployed BI strategy, you can selectively access critical data to identify issues early, make an accurate analysis and take timely action to improve performance.
- Quickly capture and integrate information into meaningful reports for operations and strategic planning.
- Optimize processes business-wide and provide decision-makers with insight into financial and operational performance.
- Improve visibility throughout your business to make faster, more informed decisions.
- Instantly assess ROI with out-of-the box dashboard, financial reporting, sales and operation management templates.
- Get detailed, real-time intelligence through multi-dimensional data analysis and dynamic charts showing Key Performance Indicators.
Sage Business Intelligence includes
- Sage Business Intelligence to eliminate redundant data entry, automate your workflow and improve productivity
- Sage 300 ERP Insight to maximize enterprise-wide reporting, budgeting, and consolidation applications
- Alerts and Alerts Server to enhance communications from your company’s back office, front-office, and e-commerce systems