WHY CHOOSE ERP?
Why Choose ERP Software?
There are a variety of reasons a company might choose to implement ERP software. Perhaps your current system is no longer supported or has become obsolete. Maybe you’ve outgrown “off the shelf” software like QuickBooks. Maybe you’ve lost control of inventory or lack the data you need to make important decisions and keep your company moving forward.
Whatever the reason, ISM offers a range of ERP software solutions to meet any need and budget. From the small Mom and Pop shop that simply needs better reporting to a large enterprise with multiple locations and complex warehousing requirements, ISM is your partner in success.
ERP Software by ISM
The experienced business consultants and technology experts at ISM can help you evaluate, select, and implement an ERP software solution that fits you like a glove. Whether you choose the simplicity of Cloud ERP or prefer the control and customizability of traditional on-premise ERP, we implement and support a range of Sage ERP applications including:
A cost-effective solution for small and mid-sized companies, Sage 100 ERP combines accounting and finance, inventory control, light manufacturing, business intelligence reporting, CRM, and powerful customization capabilities into one integrated application that boasts a low total cost of ownership. Sage 100 is also available online as a pay-as-you-go cloud-based ERP application.
Like it’s sister product Sage 100, Sage 500 ERP combines powerful modules into one integrated system with an emphasis on more advanced features for inventory control, warehouse management, complex manufacturing processes, and an architecture that supports extensive customization and integration with your other business systems.
Sage ERP X3 is a “high performance” ERP application designed to create efficiencies in larger, complex organizations. This web-native software boasts international features – like multi-language, multi-currency, and country-specific configuration options – for companies that have operations around the world or manage a global supply chain. Sage ERP X3 is also particularly well-suited for several key industries including Wholesale Distribution, Process Manufacturing, Discrete Manufacturing, and Service.
Used by 12,000+ organizations worldwide, NetSuite delivers accounting/Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Professional Services Automation (PSA) and Ecommerce—in a single, cloud-based, integrated business management software solution.
Take the Next Step
Discover why you should choose ISM as your partner in success or contact us at (877) 496-5350 for a free needs assessment to determine which ERP software is right for you.
PRODUCTS FROM ISM
Our Sage ERP Solutions combine a wealth of functionality and advanced features to provide your business with the best value in today’s ERP market. With advanced architecture and web interfaces, you can eliminate costly installation and operating expenditures.
- Control expenses with an affordable price point for midsized businesses
- Reduce installation costs with robust functionality you can easily personalize
- Minimize operating and maintenance costs with fully integrated, flexible applications
- Easily expand the system to grow and change with your business
GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Grow Your Business
Ensure your business management system has the flexibility you need to grow your business. With Sage ERP solutions, you can easily adapt to business processes without costly integration or customizations as new business requirements arise. Our solutions evolve smoothly as your business grows or changes, providing you with tremendous control and flexibility to support your business strategy and development over time, on your terms.
- Maximize productivity with complete functionality to run your business over time
- Grow your business without growing IT staff and investment costs
- Change business models and operating platforms to best fit your business goals
- Adapt the system to your changing environment
IMPROVE BUSINESS INSIGHT
Improve Business Insight
Make the most of your business information with convenient tools designed to optimally evaluate, compile, and present all your data. With Sage ERP solutions, you can access real-time analytics, reports, alerts and key performance indicators to help you make faster and better decisions.
- Analyze business performance with aggregated data updated in real time
- Make better use of data company-wide with powerful and customizable analytic tools
- Instantly access up-to-the-minute reports across all business areas
- Quickly react to changing business conditions
Accelerate the exchange of information and interoperability with a business process management system that enables you to connect with employees, distributors, customers and suppliers when and how you need to. With Sage ERP solutions, you can now share documents, data, online notes, attachments, and social media feeds across your company.
- Develop relationships with external partners to improve productivity and responsiveness
- Provide access for external users to your system remotely via networks, websites or mobile devices
- Extend your business to new locations and connect to the existing system without additional infrastructure
- Confidently interface your business process management system with complementary or external applications
Customer Relationship Management Integration
- Connecting your sales force to the data in your accounting system
- Connecting your customer support staff with customer sales history, credit status, and order status
- Eliminating duplicate data entry and reducing errors
- Pushing service levels to new heights
Check Out The CRM Video Resources Below:
Sage CRM & Sage 100 ERP Calendar View and Task Management
Sage CRM & Sage 100 ERP Dashboard View and Accountants Perspective
Get immediate access to critical customer data. Increase productivity throughout your business with real-time data sharing. Improve data integrity and eliminate the potential for costly order processing errors. Gain remarkable efficiencies by allowing your salespeople to issue sales orders, perform customer inquiries, or view detailed orders and invoices from Sage 100 ERP without leaving the CRM solution. Connect your sales force with the data in your accounting system, and watch your productivity and profitability rise.
An award-winning wireless and browser-based system, SageCRM provides enterprise-wide access to your vital customer, partner, and prospect information. This feature-rich CRM solution is complete with comprehensive sales force automation and marketing campaign features. Sage CRM is now included in Sage 100 ERP version 4.5 and higher.
Acquire, retain, and develop profitable relationships. Sage SalesLogix is the leader in customer relationship management for small to midsized businesses that require flexible, easy-to-use solutions. Choose the specific SalesLogix modules below to learn more about sales force automation, marketing campaigns, customer relationship management, and customer service management. Select a following link for more details about Sage SalesLogix:
- Sage SalesLogix Sales streamlines the workflow between your front office and back office and give your employees greater customer insight by integrating Sage SalesLogix with your Sage ERP system.
- Sage SalesLogix Marketing provides full-scale marketing campaign management and sophisticated analytical tools designed to identify your most profitable customers and shorten your sales cycle.
- Sage SalesLogix Support maximizes the effectiveness of all your customer interactions by accessing relevant customer data such as products purchased, ticket and defect history, and maintenance contract status with SalesLogix advanced issue-tracking and resolution tools.
- Sage SalesLogix Customer Service captures customer information from across your organization in a single repository. Sage SalesLogix Customer Service enables you to access account information, track opportunities from lead through close, manage team calendars and activities, forecast revenue, and report on sales activities and effectiveness—all within an intuitive, easy-to-use interface that salespeople will want to use.
Your ERP in The Cloud
The ERP products we offer are available in the cloud or installed on your servers. Whether you like the ownership, control and customizability of a traditional on-premise ERP solution or prefer the IT simplicity and flexible pricing options of Saas-based cloud ERP, ISM gives you the power of choice.
ISM Private Cloud
ISM offers private cloud hosting for every business solution package we provide. What’s a Private Cloud? Instead of hosting your business system on a server managed by a large third party, ISM offers clients a section of our very own private server dedicated solely to our clients’ systems. You buy the system and we’ll host it. That’s transforming your business processes.
Have a question for us about our ERP Solutions? Send it to us here: