CRM | What & Why?
Why Choose CRM Software?
The companies most connected and responsive to their customers will generate more business. Period. CRM solutions from ISM delivers you the insight you need to make an indelible impression on your customers and prospects, throughout every channer: sales, marketing, support, and customer service .
One of the most important aspects of CRM software is that all of your customer and prospect interaction is consolidated in a central database. The database provides you with easy access to important sales and customer information, that is consistent and accurate. This prevents employees from storing their data in disconnected silos of spreadsheets and hand-written notes.
What Can CRM Software Do for You?
Here are some of the benefits our clients commonly see, after they implement CRM:
• Generate more leads, shorten the sales cycle, and close more business.
• Respond quickly to account inquiries and uncover cross-sell opportunities.
• Improve customer service, retention, and customer lifetime value.
• Create marketing campaigns that more effectively targeted revenue generating leads.
• Generate meaningful customer reports and make better decisions.
• Integrate CRM and ERP for increased overall office efficiency.
What is CRM?
CRM stands for customer relationship management, it describes the strategy and also the software systems that companies use when interacting with customers. To better serve their customers, companies use software that allows them to increase interaction and standardized practices between different departments. All of the departments in the front of the house ( sales, marketing, customer service, and support) can all be integrated into a single CRM system. The video below will teach you more about the advantages of CRM systems.
CRM solutions by ISM help you take control of the sales cycle, manage leads, schedule appointments, coordinate follow up, manage customer accounts, and close deals faster. Read More…
All of the CRM solutions we implement provide your marketing team with tools to plan, execute, and evaluate the performance of targeted marketing campaigns. Read More…
Sales and marketing bring new customers to your business, but your customer service and/or support department keeps them with you for the long haul. Read More…
The CRM products we offer are available in the cloud or installed on your servers. Whether you like the ownership, control and customizability of a traditional on-premise CRM solution or prefer the IT simplicity and flexible pricing… Read More…
Need More CRM Info?
CRM Options From ISM
Award-winning SalesLogix is the CRM solution that enables businesses to acquire, retain, and develop profitable customer relationships. SalesLogix delivers integrated Sales, Marketing….
SageCRM is an easy-to-use, fast-to-deploy, feature-rich CRM solution providing enterprise-wide access to vital customer information—anytime, anywhere. With SageCRM.
The #1 selling contact and customer manager for 25 years, ACT! enable individuals and teams involved in selling or other contact-driven roles to improve productivity by helping.
Used by 12,000+ organizations worldwide, NetSuite delivers accounting/Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM)—in a single, cloud-based, integrated business management software solution.
Sales and Lead Management
CRM solutions by ISM help you take control of the sales cycle, manage leads, schedule appointments, coordinate follow up, manage customer accounts, and close deals faster. CRM also provides managers and executives with pipeline visibility, territory and team management features, and reports and analytics that help you make better decisions and hit your numbers every time.
Sales software that keeps your pipeline moving
• Analyze your sales pipeline, forecast revenue, and make informed business decisions with real-time reporting, dashboards, and business intelligence tools within your CRM package.
• Manage all your key opportunity data in one consolidated place to forecast revenue, make territory adjustments, and drive more deals to a close.
• Track your probability of close, products, lead source, status, and competitors.
• Segment your opportunities by account manager, region, or probability of close using sales software functionality.
Start working hot leads fast
• Route your “hot” leads to your sales reps right away.
• Assign leads based on criteria you define in CRM sales automation software, such as top sales rep or region.
• Qualify leads and convert them to new sales opportunities on-the-fly with sales software functionality.
• Integrate with Sage KnowledgeSync to receive alerts as soon as new leads come in.
Boost productivity with sales automation software
• Automate your sales processes within CRM sales automation software to maximize team productivity and shorten your sales cycle.
• Customize sales processes based on your product line, deal size, territory, or lead type.
• Implement proven standardized sales methodologies with solutions like Solution Selling or Miller Heiman®**.
• Define stages and steps and assign objectives, activities, results, and close probability.
• Sales automation software prompts team members to complete tasks such as making phone calls or scheduling meetings—SFA ensures all steps are followed through a proven sales force method.
Manage your team effectively
• Access the information within sales automation software that you need to coach and mentor your sales reps, increasing sales potential.
• View real-time reports that show opportunities summaries, quota vs. actual sales, sales process analysis, forecast by account manager, and more.
• Understand where your reps are spending their time with visibility into team and individual activities and calendars in sales automation software.
Streamline day-to-day sales activities
• Create and send sales orders and proposals with sales software functionality.
• Send professional communications using custom HTML email templates and Mail Merge.
• Schedule activities like meetings, presentations, follow-ups, call downs, and more so you’re always on top of things.
• Access all your customer interactions in one consolidated place in your CRM, including notes, opportunities, activities, pricing, tickets, and more. Use filters, groups, and one-click access to quickly get to the information you need.
Sales and marketing bring new customers to your business, but your customer service and/or support department keeps them with you for the long haul. That’s why our CRM solutions provide your service personnel with fast access to service requests, call history, outstanding support tickes, and recent customer communications to quickly answer questions or resolve issues.
View customer interactions and resolve customer issues quickly
• View all customer interactions across your customer-facing departments in a single, easy-to-use interface within CRM customer service software.
• Locate resolutions to customer issues quickly and easily so you can provide high levels of service and support.
• Know your customers’ history so you can provide greater levels of service when they call.
• Understand purchase history so you can up-sell and cross-sell.
• Integrate with back-office solutions, such as accounting software, so team members have access to vital information such as order history, payments, open invoices, inventory, and shipping information.
Gain insight into team performance
• Gain a deeper understanding of your team’s performance as well as service and support levels using reporting and advanced business analytics tools.
• Quickly analyze ticket volume and trends within the customer service software to assess your customers’ experiences.
• Create reports to understand call turnaround times, follow-up statistics, escalated tickets, unresolved tickets, and much more—so you can take action fast.
Manage tickets and service contracts effectively
• Leverage ticket management tools within the customer service software to boost customer service and loyalty.
• Create tickets and assign status, urgency, and more to ensure critical issues are handled quickly.
• Schedule follow-ups, to-dos, meetings, and phone calls on open issues.
• Track service contract details, such as service level, price, and time or dollars remaining.
• Automatically assign tickets to the appropriate resource based on area, skill, etc., from your customer service software.
Track and manage defects and returns
• Create, monitor, and resolve defects and returns using customer service software capabilities to ensure high levels of service.
• Track defect details including ID number, severity, priority, status, problem type, description, and source.
• View associated tickets, returns, attachments, and asset information in the customer service software.
• Use return management tools to create, assign, update, and monitor returned assets so returns are processed efficiently.
Provide customers with convenient self-service options
• Empower your customers to get support they need 24/7 with the Self-Service Web Portal—improving your customer’s experience and reducing service and support costs. Customers can view, add, or edit tickets and submit comments and attachments via the web.
• Automatically distribute tickets to your service and support reps based on criteria you define.
All of the CRM solutions we implement provide your marketing team with tools to plan, execute, and evaluate the performance of targeted marketing campaigns. You can segment customers, develop promotions based on previous purchases, and track campaigns from lead generation to closed sale.
Increase the qualified leads you bring in
• Develop targeted, multi-channel campaigns with marketing CRM software that helps you pull in qualified prospects and customers.
• Create web forms to capture important information like company name, phone number, email, etc., as well as demographic data for use in segmented campaign development.
• Divide your customers and prospects into unique groups using filters within the marketing CRM software.
• Deliver targeted messaging or sales offers to select customer segments.
Effectively oversee your lead management process
• Efficiently perform the complex task of importing and processing your leads with lead management capabilities.
• Use a step-by-step lead management wizard to import your leads from web forms, tradeshows, seminars, or purchased lists, and automatically check for duplicate data.
• Perform group actions, such as assigning activities to leads, adding notes, etc., when you’re importing leads to make lead management more efficient.
• Automatically distribute hot leads to your sales team so you don’t miss out on opportunities, and then track through the lead management process.
Create, track, and manage dynamic marketing campaigns
• Design, execute, and track all campaign activities with marketing CRM software.
• Create targeted campaigns and schedule task owners, assign due dates, and budget for each task.
• Manage budget and workflow for employees and external vendors with marketing CRM software.
• Track leads at every stage—from prospect through closed sale—to gauge your effectiveness and implement better lead management.
Successfully attract and nurture customers with e-marketing
• Create and send professional email campaigns to your prospects and customers.
• Nurture prospects automatically using nurture or drip e-marketing campaigns.
• Qualify your sales leads and route to sales fast using marketing CRM software. View a ranked list of the hottest prospects based on their interactions with your campaigns.
• Attach forms to brochures or whitepapers to capture contact information and watch your database grow—plus know which marketing collateral is bringing in the best leads.
• Understand which campaigns and links are the most effective through reports that graphically show your open and click rates, trends over time, forwarded campaigns, etc.
Gain marketing insights needed to make informed decisions
• Leverage business analytics tools to understand the effectiveness of your campaigns and facilitate more strategic decisions.
• View budget information, response data, and cost metrics to help you calculate and analyze campaign ROI.
• Use flexible, easy-to-create reports to show budget variance, win rate, and sales potential.
• Track and share win/loss information so you can adjust messaging, positioning, and tactics.
What is Social CRM?
Social CRM, stated most basically, is essentially a marriage between your CRM platform and social media. What does this mean? Well, it’s like combining your CRM with the user interface of sites like LinkedIn and Facebook to facilitate collaboration between your clients and the people you work with in a real time, private, and completely secure way. Social CRM applies the best of the social web to your CRM system, essentially transforming the way your business works and helping you and your colleagues leverage the power of the social graph to instantly discover key insights, connect with the right people, and collaborate across your company.
It’s important to keep in mind that Social CRM is not a new platform meant to replace traditional CRM. Rather it is a logical evolution in what CRM has always been – a way to talk and collaborate with your customers to solve their problems.
Here are two Social CRM platforms ISM supports:
Yammer – The First and Most Powerful Enterprise Social Network
Yammer brings the power of social networking to your company. Yammer is as easy to use as great consumer software like Facebook and Twitter, but is designed for company collaboration, file sharing, knowledge exchange and team efficiency.
At Yammer, the mission is simple: to transform the way we work together. And in a world that’s constantly changing, innovative business and IT leaders need a new way to work together to drive results. That’s why over 200,000 companies, including 85% of the Fortune 500, use Yammer at work to foster team collaboration, empower employees, drive business agility and socialize their intranets.
Click Here For More Information About Yammer
Microsoft® Lync® is an enterprise-ready unified communications platform. With Lync, users can keep track of their contacts’ availability; send an IM; start or join an audio, video, or web conference; or make a phone call—all through a consistent, familiar interface. Lync is built to fully integrate with Microsoft Office. The Microsoft Lync 2010 desktop client is available for Windows and for Mac and mobile versions are available for Windows Phone, iPhone/iPad, and Android devices.
Reporting & Analytics
Reporting and Analytics
• Advanced Analytics for your CRM are powerful, yet easy to learn interactive solutions that help you shape strategic priorities and make informed business decisions.
• Bring your CRM data to life and maximize your investment by analyzing key performance indicators from across your organization for a deeper understanding of performance and to identify the drivers of and barriers to success.
• CRM users can monitor productivity, analyze trends and identify issues to keep focused on the most profitable business activities and to make decisions that positively impact your bottom line and extend your competitive advantage.
Analyze Data Across Your Business
✔ Rely on robust out-of-the-box capabilities along with integrated add-on analytics that meet company requirements at all levels of sophistication.
✔ Leverage powerful Reporting and List Management capabilities to enable everyone in your organization to quickly analyze data using lookups, groups, queries, filters, and standard reports.
✔ Gain a deeper understanding of organizational performance using Interactive Analysis tools such as interactive dashboards, timeline visualizations, and ad-hoc and customizable reports.
✔ Increase your business and customer intelligence and gain strategic insights through Specialized Business Intelligence capabilities such as OLAP, Data Mining, and Predictive Analysis.
Manage Data Effectively with Powerful Reporting and List Management
✔ Use filters and advanced query tools to quickly segment relevant subsets of data and save as a dynamic private or shared group.
✔ Leverage more than 70 pre-built reports to assess company, team, and individual performance.
✔ Generate reports to assess your sales pipeline, revenue by lead source, support call resolution time, marketing campaign responses, and more.
✔ Determine who sees reports and who gets automatic distribution of reports by role.
✔ Export data to Excel® with one click for additional analysis.
Assess Performance Using Interactive Analysis Tools
✔ Enable department managers, power users, and analysts to improve team and department performance by understanding the drivers and barriers to success.
✔ Use dashboards to see key operational metrics like the sales pipeline; individual, team, and regional sales performance; marketing campaign performance; and support call resolution rate.
✔ Utilize reports out-of-the-box or customize to accommodate unique user, company, or industry requirements.
✔ Schedule recurring reports or create ad-hoc reports to assess current trends.
✔ See all interactions associated with an account, contact, or opportunity from everyone in your organization for the complete picture of a customer’s experience with your organization.
Gain Strategic Business Insights
✔ Provide executives and department heads with a means to analyze trends, uncover business issues, and focus resources on the most strategic and profitable business activities.
✔ Bring real-time data from sources across your organization to life with enhanced graphics and interactive filtering, pivot, and drill-down capabilities.
✔ Create custom dashboards or utilize pre-built, interactive dashboards.
Give your salespeople the edge they need to succeed by putting this attractive and simple application on their mobile devices. Imagine how much more productive they can be with pocket access to customer info, combined with the convenience of changing schedules, managing activities and recording emails, calls and notes no matter where they are! And, to keep it simple when on the move, our mobile CRM application seamlessly integrates with mobile apps for mapping, dialing and email.
Benefit from Unparalleled FLEXABILITY
• Browser-based, optimized for use on today’s smartphones and tablets.
• Use a wide range of popular devices such as the iPhone® 3.x and higher, iPad®, Android™ v2.1 and higher, and BlackBerry® Torch™ (v6.0).
• Enjoy a rich mobile CRM experience on HTML5/CSS3-compliant browsers such as Safari®, Google Chrome™, Opera® and Firefox®.
• Customize the application easily to accommodate your unique business processes.
Experience World-Class USABILITY
• Use the simple task-oriented design to perform key actions quickly and easily.
• Interact with native device applications and functions in one click – including mapping, dialing, and email.
• Configure to match user preferences and work styles, work online or offline, and receive updates automatically.
Deploy and Manage Easily for LOW TCO
• Deploy quickly and easily across mobile platforms and browsers.
• Deploy, manage, and customize centrally in the administration environment. Push updates automatically over-the-air to user devices.
• Rely on multi-layered security via device passwords, application passwords, and SSL encryption.
• Leverage RESTful web services, Sdata™ and an open source platform for the optimum browser-based Mobile CRM ownership experience.
CRM in the Cloud
Your System in the Cloud
The CRM products we offer are available in the cloud or installed on your servers. Whether you like the ownership, control and customizability of a traditional on-premise CRM solution or prefer the IT simplicity and flexible pricing options of Saas-based cloud CRM, ISM gives you the power of choice.
ISM Private Cloud
ISM offers private cloud hosting for every business solution package we provide. What’s a Private Cloud? Instead of hosting your business system on a server managed by a large third party, ISM offers clients a section of our very own private server dedicated solely to our clients’ systems. You buy the system and we’ll host it. That’s transforming your business processes.
CRM in Outlook
Complete Access to CRM Data Directly Within Outlook
Gain complete access to your CRM data directly within your Outlook.
Many salespeople rely heavily on Microsoft Outlook as their main daily communication tool for prospects, customers and fellow employees. Also we find that new users to a powerful CRM system, such as Sage CRM, SalesLogix or Microsoft Dynamics CRM, like the familiarity of Outlook. User adoption is extremely important for a new CRM system to take hold, so tight integration with Outlook makes this adoption easier.
LinkPoint 360 seamlessly integrates SalesLogix CRM information with your Microsoft Outlook email system. You can view contact and lead information for each recipient on the email directly from within SalesLogix.
With LinkPoint Connect you’ll gain immediate access to all of your CRM functionality right through your email application. You’ll breeze through recording emails and contacts. Add notes to contacts, log appointments to your calendar, search your CRM, and never miss another opportunity again because you spend too much time managing your CRM.
Click on emails from your Outlook Inbox to record the communication to the contact in SalesLogix. Add other contacts to link to the communications. Capture knowledge for sharing with others. And, best of all, no flip-flopping between applications!
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Spend more time selling and less time on administrative tasks by using the familiar and intelligent sales capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics® CRM business software. Take advantage of embedded Microsoft® Office capabilities, full lead-to-cash visibility, guided sales processes, and actionable analytics to optimize your sales efforts.
Your People: Spend More Time Selling
Give your sales team a CRM solution that is natural and familiar so they can spend more time selling. With the native Microsoft Outlook® client, built-in Microsoft Office features, contextual data visualizations, and mobile access, Microsoft Dynamics CRM minimizes busy work and puts the right information in your sales professionals’ hands.
Your Processes: Drive Sales Efficiency
Streamline approvals, automate manual tasks, and enforce best practices across the sales organization. With powerful workflows, guided sales dialogs, and streamlined goal tracking, Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps your sales organization consistently implement best practices and streamline the sales process.
Your Ecosystem: Maximize Revenue Opportunities
Meaningful interactions with customers and partners lead to new revenue opportunities. By arming your sales professionals with a 360-degree customer view, holistic lead and opportunity tracking, and insightful analytics, Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps your sales staff focus on the right opportunities, products, and customers.
Upgrade Your CRM
Upgrade Your CRM
How Do You Know When to Make the Move?
Many individuals and small businesses use Contact Managers to sell effectively. And depending on the size and type of business, growth introduces additional needs into the corporation, requiring a new set of capabilities — especially if you have 20 or more users.
Transition to new software is often not easy. If you are here evaluating whether SalesLogix may be a good fit for your business, and are coming from ACT! or another Contact Manager, we would like to show you some of the benefits that you can achieve through Customer Relationship Management.
CONTACT MANAGEMENT VS. CRM
Have a question for us about our CRM Solutions? Send it to us here: