WHY CHOOSE CRM?
Why Choose CRM Software?
The companies most connected and responsive to their customers will generate more business. Period. CRM solutions from ISM deliver you the insight you need to make an indelible impression on your customers and prospects – throughout every sales, marketing, support, and service touch point.
One of the most important aspects of CRM software is that all of your customer and prospect interaction is consolidated in a central database. It provides easy access to important sales and customer information that’s consistent and accurate. It also prevents data from getting trapped in disconnected silos of spreadsheets and hand-written notes.
What Can CRM Software Do for You?
Here are some of the benefits our clients commonly see:
• Generate more leads, shorten the sales cycle, and close more business
• Respond quickly to account inquiries and uncover cross-sell opportunities
• Improve customer service, retention, and customer lifetime value
• Create marketing campaigns that are more targeted and effective
• Generate meaningful customer reports and make better decisions
• Integrate CRM and ERP for front and back office efficiency
CRM solutions by ISM help you take control of the sales cycle, manage leads, schedule appointments, coordinate follow up, manage customer accounts, and close deals faster. Read More…
All of the CRM solutions we implement provide your marketing team with tools to plan, execute, and evaluate the performance of targeted marketing campaigns. Read More…
Sales and marketing bring new customers to your business, but your customer service and/or support department keeps them with you for the long haul. Read More…
The CRM products we offer are available in the cloud or installed on your servers. Whether you like the ownership, control and customizability of a traditional on-premise CRM solution or prefer the IT simplicity and flexible pricing… Read More…
Need More CRM Info?
CRM OPTIONS FROM ISM
Award-winning Sage SalesLogix is the CRM solution that enables businesses to acquire, retain, and develop profitable customer relationships.Sage SalesLogix delivers integrated Sales, Marketing….
SageCRM is an easy-to-use, fast-to-deploy, feature-rich CRM solution providing enterprise-wide access to vital customer information—anytime, anywhere. With SageCRM….
The #1 selling contact and customer manager for 25 years, Sage ACT! enable individuals and teams involved in selling or other contact-driven roles to improve productivity by helping….
Used by 12,000+ organizations worldwide, NetSuite delivers accounting/Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM)—in a single, cloud-based, integrated business management software solution.
Sales and Lead Management
CRM solutions by ISM help you take control of the sales cycle, manage leads, schedule appointments, coordinate follow up, manage customer accounts, and close deals faster. CRM also provides managers and executives with pipeline visibility, territory and team management features, and reports and analytics that help you make better decisions and hit your numbers every time.
Sales software that keeps your pipeline moving
- Analyze your sales pipeline, forecast revenue, and make informed business decisions with real-time reporting, dashboards, and business intelligence tools within your CRM package.
- Manage all your key opportunity data in one consolidated place to forecast revenue, make territory adjustments, and drive more deals to a close.
- Track your probability of close, products, lead source, status, and competitors.
- Segment your opportunities by account manager, region, or probability of close using sales software functionality.
Start working hot leads fast
- Route your “hot” leads to your sales reps right away.
- Assign leads based on criteria you define in CRM sales automation software, such as top sales rep or region.
- Qualify leads and convert them to new sales opportunities on-the-fly with sales software functionality.
- Integrate with Sage KnowledgeSync to receive alerts as soon as new leads come in.
Boost productivity with sales automation software
- Automate your sales processes within CRM sales automation software to maximize team productivity and shorten your sales cycle.
- Customize sales processes based on your product line, deal size, territory, or lead type.
- Implement proven standardized sales methodologies with solutions like Solution Selling or Miller Heiman®**.
- Define stages and steps and assign objectives, activities, results, and close probability.
- Sales automation software prompts team members to complete tasks such as making phone calls or scheduling meetings—SFA ensures all steps are followed through a proven sales force method.
Manage your team effectively
- Access the information within sales automation software that you need to coach and mentor your sales reps, increasing sales potential.
- View real-time reports that show opportunities summaries, quota vs. actual sales, sales process analysis, forecast by account manager, and more.
- Understand where your reps are spending their time with visibility into team and individual activities and calendars in sales automation software.
Streamline day-to-day sales activities
- Create and send sales orders and proposals with sales software functionality.
- Send professional communications using custom HTML email templates and Mail Merge.
- Schedule activities like meetings, presentations, follow-ups, call downs, and more so you’re always on top of things.
- Access all your customer interactions in one consolidated place in your CRM, including notes, opportunities, activities, pricing, tickets, and more. Use filters, groups, and one-click access to quickly get to the information you need.
Sales and Lead Management
Sales and marketing bring new customers to your business, but your customer service and/or support department keeps them with you for the long haul. That’s why our CRM solutions provide your service personnel with fast access to service requests, call history, outstanding support tickes, and recent customer communications to quickly answer questions or resolve issues.
View customer interactions and resolve customer issues quickly
- View all customer interactions across your customer-facing departments in a single, easy-to-use interface within CRM customer service software.
- Locate resolutions to customer issues quickly and easily so you can provide high levels of service and support.
- Know your customers’ history so you can provide greater levels of service when they call.
- Understand purchase history so you can up-sell and cross-sell.
- Integrate with back-office solutions, such as accounting software, so team members have access to vital information such as order history, payments, open invoices, inventory, and shipping information.
Gain insight into team performance
- Gain a deeper understanding of your team’s performance as well as service and support levels using reporting and advanced business analytics tools.
- Quickly analyze ticket volume and trends within the customer service software to assess your customers’ experiences.
- Create reports to understand call turnaround times, follow-up statistics, escalated tickets, unresolved tickets, and much more—so you can take action fast.
Manage tickets and service contracts effectively
- Leverage ticket management tools within the customer service software to boost customer service and loyalty.
- Create tickets and assign status, urgency, and more to ensure critical issues are handled quickly.
- Schedule follow-ups, to-dos, meetings, and phone calls on open issues.
- Track service contract details, such as service level, price, and time or dollars remaining.
- Automatically assign tickets to the appropriate resource based on area, skill, etc., from your customer service software.
Track and manage defects and returns
- Create, monitor, and resolve defects and returns using customer service software capabilities to ensure high levels of service.
- Track defect details including ID number, severity, priority, status, problem type, description, and source.
- View associated tickets, returns, attachments, and asset information in the customer service software.
- Use return management tools to create, assign, update, and monitor returned assets so returns are processed efficiently.
Provide customers with convenient self-service options
- Empower your customers to get support they need 24/7 with the Self-Service Web Portal—improving your customer’s experience and reducing service and support costs. Customers can view, add, or edit tickets and submit comments and attachments via the web.
- Automatically distribute tickets to your service and support reps based on criteria you define.
All of the CRM solutions we implement provide your marketing team with tools to plan, execute, and evaluate the performance of targeted marketing campaigns. You can segment customers, develop promotions based on previous purchases, and track campaigns from lead generation to closed sale.
Increase the qualified leads you bring in
- Develop targeted, multi-channel campaigns with marketing CRM software that helps you pull in qualified prospects and customers.
- Create web forms to capture important information like company name, phone number, email, etc., as well as demographic data for use in segmented campaign development.
- Divide your customers and prospects into unique groups using filters within the marketing CRM software.
- Deliver targeted messaging or sales offers to select customer segments.
Effectively oversee your lead management process
- Efficiently perform the complex task of importing and processing your leads with lead management capabilities.
- Use a step-by-step lead management wizard to import your leads from web forms, tradeshows, seminars, or purchased lists, and automatically check for duplicate data.
- Perform group actions, such as assigning activities to leads, adding notes, etc., when you’re importing leads to make lead management more efficient.
- Automatically distribute hot leads to your sales team so you don’t miss out on opportunities, and then track through the lead management process.
Create, track, and manage dynamic marketing campaigns
- Design, execute, and track all campaign activities with marketing CRM software.
- Create targeted campaigns and schedule task owners, assign due dates, and budget for each task.
- Manage budget and workflow for employees and external vendors with marketing CRM software.
- Track leads at every stage—from prospect through closed sale—to gauge your effectiveness and implement better lead management.
Successfully attract and nurture customers with e-marketing
- Create and send professional email campaigns to your prospects and customers.
- Nurture prospects automatically using nurture or drip e-marketing campaigns.
- Qualify your sales leads and route to sales fast using marketing CRM software. View a ranked list of the hottest prospects based on their interactions with your campaigns.
- Attach forms to brochures or whitepapers to capture contact information and watch your database grow—plus know which marketing collateral is bringing in the best leads.
- Understand which campaigns and links are the most effective through reports that graphically show your open and click rates, trends over time, forwarded campaigns, etc.
Gain marketing insights needed to make informed decisions
- Leverage business analytics tools to understand the effectiveness of your campaigns and facilitate more strategic decisions.
- View budget information, response data, and cost metrics to help you calculate and analyze campaign ROI.
- Use flexible, easy-to-create reports to show budget variance, win rate, and sales potential.
- Track and share win/loss information so you can adjust messaging, positioning, and tactics.
What is Social CRM?
Social CRM, stated most basically, is essentially a marriage between your CRM platform and social media. What does this mean? Well, it’s like combining your CRM with the user interface of sites like LinkedIn and Facebook to facilitate collaboration between your clients and the people you work with in a real time, private, and completely secure way. Social CRM applies the best of the social web to your CRM system, essentially transforming the way your business works and helping you and your colleagues leverage the power of the social graph to instantly discover key insights, connect with the right people, and collaborate across your company.
It’s important to keep in mind that Social CRM is not a new platform meant to replace traditional CRM. Rather it is a logical evolution in what CRM has always been – a way to talk and collaborate with your customers to solve their problems.
Here are two Social CRM platforms ISM supports:
Yammer – The First and Most Powerful Enterprise Social Network
Yammer brings the power of social networking to your company. Yammer is as easy to use as great consumer software like Facebook and Twitter, but is designed for company collaboration, file sharing, knowledge exchange and team efficiency.
At Yammer, the mission is simple: to transform the way we work together. And in a world that’s constantly changing, innovative business and IT leaders need a new way to work together to drive results. That’s why over 200,000 companies, including 85% of the Fortune 500, use Yammer at work to foster team collaboration, empower employees, drive business agility and socialize their intranets.
Click Here For More Information About Yammer
Microsoft® Lync® is an enterprise-ready unified communications platform. With Lync, users can keep track of their contacts’ availability; send an IM; start or join an audio, video, or web conference; or make a phone call—all through a consistent, familiar interface. Lync is built to fully integrate with Microsoft Office. The Microsoft Lync 2010 desktop client is available for Windows and for Mac and mobile versions are available for Windows Phone, iPhone/iPad, and Android devices.
REPORTING & ANALYTICS
Reporting and Analytics
Advanced Analytics for your CRM are powerful, yet easy to learn and use interactive analytics solutions that enable you to increase organizational and customer intelligence, shape strategic priorities and make informed business decisions. Bring your CRM data to life and maximize your investment by analyzing data and key performance indicators from across your organization for a deeper understanding of business and team performance and to identify the drivers of and barriers to success. With Advanced Analytics, CRM users can monitor productivity, analyze trends and identify issues that enable them to focus attention and resources on the most profitable business activities and provide the insight to make decisions that positively impact your bottom line and extend your competitive advantage.
Increase Organizational Intelligence by analyzing data across your business
- Gain a deeper understanding of business and team performance and make strategic decisions that positively impact your bottom line and increase organizational and customer intelligence.
- Rely on robust out-of-the-box capabilities as well as integrated add-on analytics solutions that meet user and company requirements at all levels of sophistication.
- Leverage powerful Reporting and List Management capabilities to enable users at all levels of your organization to quickly analyze data using lookups, groups, queries, filters, and standard reports.
- Gain a deeper understanding of organizational performance using Interactive Analysis tools such as interactive dashboards, timeline visualizations, and ad-hoc and customizable reports.
- Increase your business and customer intelligence and gain strategic insights through Specialized Business Intelligence capabilities such as OLAP, Data Mining, and Predictive Analysis.
Manage Data Effectively with Powerful Reporting and List Management Capabilities
- Enable all users, analysts, and support staff to quickly and easily manage data to perform their jobs more efficiently and productively.
- Use filters and advanced query tools to quickly segment relevant subsets of data and save as a dynamic private or shared group.
- Leverage more than 70 pre-built reports to assess company, team, and individual performance and guide management decisions.
- Generate reports to assess your sales pipeline, revenue by lead source, support call resolution time, marketing campaign responses, and more.
- Manage access to and automate distribution of reports to specific users based on roles.
- Export data to Excel® with one click for additional analysis.
Assess Performance and Enable Discovery Using Interactive Analysis Tools
- Enable department managers, power users, and analysts to improve team and department performance by gaining an understanding of the drivers and barriers to success in their departments.
- Use dashboards for visual assessment of key operational data such as the status of the sales pipeline; individual, team, and regional sales performance; marketing campaign performance; and support call resolution rate.
- Utilize reports out-of-the-box or customize to accommodate unique user, company, or industry requirements. Schedule recurring reports or create ad-hoc reports to assess areas of specific and timely interest.
- View a Timeline Visualization diagram to see all interactions and activities associated with an account, contact, or opportunity from across all channels in your organization for a holistic view of a customer’s experience with your organization.
Gain strategic business insights with Specialized Business Intelligence solutions
- Provide executives, department heads, and senior analysts with a means to analyze trends, uncover business issues, and focus resources on the most strategic and profitable business activities.
- Bring real-time data from sources across your organization to life with enhanced graphical visualizations and interactive filtering, pivot, and drill-down capabilities.
- Add integrated add-on analytics solutions for advanced and interactive dashboard capabilities, to assess data from multiple data sources, and to leverage a comprehensive library of pre-built content and metrics that span all CRM functions.
- Create custom dashboards or utilize pre-built, interactive dashboards.
Designed to empower professionals on the go, mobile CRM lets users access key customer information, schedule and manage activities, view history, and record email, calls and notes – all from their mobile device. Easy to learn and use, mobile CRM comes complete with an attractive, task-oriented user interface. Interaction with native device functions such as mapping, dialing, and email further streamlines the user experience.
Enhance Effectiveness in the Field
- Create, view and edit key customer information including Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities and Tickets.
- View and schedule Activities, record important Notes, and access detailed History records.
- Manage meeting schedules, personal activities, phone calls and to-dos.
- Log email and phone interactions to customer history.
- Configure to match user preferences and work styles, work online or offline, and receive updates automatically.
Benefit from unparalleled FLEXIBILITY
- Leverage the flexibility of a browser-based application, optimized for use on today’s smartphones and tablets.
- Access your CRM data on a wide range of popular devices such as the iPhone® 3.x and higher, iPad®, Android™ v2.1 and higher, and BlackBerry® Torch™ (v6.0).
- Customize the application easily to accommodate your unique business processes and data requirements in the field.
- Enjoy a rich mobile CRM experience on HTML5/CSS3-compliant browsers such as Safari®, Google Chrome™, Opera® and Firefox®.
- Connect to your CRM system wirelessly or cache and store information locally for offline use.
Experience World-Class USABILITY
- Mobile CRM is easy to learn and use and puts all of the information and tools you need to be more effective at your fingertips.
- Perform key actions quickly and easily with a task-oriented user interface.
- Experience a clean and simple user interface optimized for today’s smartphones.
- Interact with native device applications and functions easily – including mapping, dialing, and email – in one click.
- Configure and personalize the application and settings simply to match your unique requirements and preferences.
Deploy and manage easily for LOW TCO
- Enable quickly and easily across mobile platforms (iPhone 3.x and higher, iPad, Android v2.1 and higher and BlackBerry v6.0 and higher) and browsers.
- Deploy, manage, and customize centrally in the administration environment. Push updates automatically over-the-air to user devices.
- Rely on multi-layered security via device passwords, application passwords, and SSL encryption.
- Leverage RESTful web services, Sdata™ and an open source platform for the optimum browser-based Mobile CRM ownership experience.
CRM IN THE CLOUD
Your System in the Cloud
The CRM products we offer are available in the cloud or installed on your servers. Whether you like the ownership, control and customizability of a traditional on-premise CRM solution or prefer the IT simplicity and flexible pricing options of Saas-based cloud CRM, ISM gives you the power of choice.
ISM Private Cloud
ISM offers private cloud hosting for every business solution package we provide. What’s a Private Cloud? Instead of hosting your business system on a server managed by a large third party, ISM offers clients a section of our very own private server dedicated solely to our clients’ systems. You buy the system and we’ll host it. That’s transforming your business processes.
CRM IN OUTLOOK
Gain complete access to your CRM data directly within your Outlook.
Many CRM users still rely heavily on their Microsoft Outlook as their main daily communication tool for prospects, customers and fellow employees. Also we find that new users to a powerful CRM system, such as Sage SalesLogix or Microsoft Dynamics CRM, like the current familiarity with their Outlook. User adoption is extremely important for a new CRM system to take hold and there are tools and processes to make this adoption easier.
LinkPoint 360 will seamlessly integrate SalesLogix CRM information with your Microsoft Outlook email system. The main feature we enjoy is to view contact and lead information for each recipient on the email directly from SalesLogix. Quick access to help in knowledge capture and transfer.
With LinkPoint Connect you’ll gain immediate access to all of your CRM functionality right through your email application. You’ll breeze through recording emails and contacts. Add notes to contacts, log appointments to your calendar, search your CRM, and never miss another opportunity again because you spend too much time managing your CRM. Take back your flip-flopping time…
Record an Inbound Email from Outlook to SalesLogix
Easily click on emails from your Outlook Inbox to record the communication to the contact in SalesLogix. Add other contacts to link to the communications. Capture knowledge for sharing with others.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Spend more time selling and less time on administrative tasks by using the familiar and intelligent sales capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics® CRM business software. Take advantage of embedded Microsoft® Office capabilities, full lead-to-cash visibility, guided sales processes, and actionable analytics to optimize your sales efforts.
Your People: Spend More Time Selling
Give your sales team a CRM solution that is natural and familiar so they can spend more time selling. With the native Microsoft Outlook® client, built-in Microsoft Office features, contextual data visualizations, and mobile access, Microsoft Dynamics CRM minimizes busy work and puts the right information in your sales professionals’ hands.
Your Processes: Drive Sales Efficiency
Streamline approvals, automate manual tasks, and enforce best practices across the sales organization. With powerful workflows, guided sales dialogs, and streamlined goal tracking, Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps your sales organization consistently implement best practices and streamline the sales process.
Your Ecosystem: Maximize Revenue Opportunities
Meaningful interactions with customers and partners lead to new revenue opportunities. By arming your sales professionals with a 360-degree customer view, holistic lead and opportunity tracking, and insightful analytics, Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps your sales staff focus on the right opportunities, products, and customers.
UPGRADE YOUR CRM
Upgrade Your CRM
How Do You Know When to Make the Move?
Many individuals and small businesses use Contact Managers to sell effectively. And depending on the size and type of business, growth introduces additional needs into the corporation, requiring a new set of capabilities — especially if you have 20 or more users.
Transition to new software is often not easy. If you are here evaluating whether Sage SalesLogix may be a good fit for your business, and are coming from ACT! or another Contact Manager, we would like to show you some of the benefits that you can achieve through Customer Relationship Management.
CONTACT MANAGEMENT VS. CRM
Have a question for us about our CRM Solutions? Send it to us here: