SalesFUSION360™ is a powerful marketing automation software that is cost-effective
SalesFUSION 360 is a SaaS marketing automation & demand generation platform built with B2B marketers in mind. Easy to use and adopt, yet powerful enough to manage complex marketing needs of large enterprises, SF360 is the right solution for companies who are looking to improve their lead to sales management processes.
Our solution is truly unique in the industry because our marketing automation platform is built on a CRM database. Because of this architecture, we are better suited to integrate our marketing technology and processes with your CRM system. Today, many companies are focused on improving marketing and sales collaboration and integration. No other marketing solution is as well suited to do this than SalesFUSION!
Marketing Platform Features
- Email marketing solutions for business marketers. SalesFUSION delivers powerful yet easy-to-use email marketing features including bulk email, drip email marketing, trigger & nurture based campaigns, superior deliverability and design & tracking capabilities.
- Landing pages and lead capture solutions allow even the most novice user to create beautiful and highly functional landing pages, lead capture forms and surveys either connected to their website or disconnected for use in PPC and online marketing campaigns.
- Website visitor tracking & analytics give our clients useful insight into who is on their website, how they got there and what they looked at during their visit. Geoanalytics, and reverse IP technology allow you to identify both known and unknown visitors to your site.
- Lead scoring & lead management tools help your company bring marketing and sales efforts together by ensuring the appropriate handling of inbound leads. Our lead analyzer product will effectively eliminate the problem of lead leakage and improve your capture to close rates.
- B2B social media marketing is growing in its importance and changing on a seemingly daily basis. Our simple yet powerful social media publishing and tracking solutions will open up new channels for your marketing team and get your company started down the right path for social marketing.
- Event management solutions from SalesFUSION provides capabilities for managing both online and offline events. From trade show/road show management to setup and tracking of online webinars, the event management platform (EventFUSION) will help you get the most out of your customer and prospect events.
- Marketing analytics from SalesFUSION combine pre-built campaign reports, ad-hoc report writing and marketing intelligence solutions, and management dashboards to help you ensure you are deriving the most benefit from your marketing spending.
- Direct mail & print marketing solutions from SalesFUSION allow you to generate direct mail pieces and apply QR codes to print media, linked to landing pages right from the marketing application. Our integrated print solution ensures you can take advantage of traditional and online media.
- PPC and Search marketing solutions in SalesFUSION allow you to track and manage the keywords prospects are using to find you online. In addition to SEO tools, you can also bring your PPC spending (Google AdWords) right into the marketing campaign management module of SalesFUSION to help you better manage your PPC spending to opportunity revenue.
B2B Email Marketing Solutions
Email marketing in a b2b environment has evolved from simple bulk email and email blast software to more conversational, nurture marketing programs and communication strategy. SalesFUSION’s b2b email marketing solutions meet and exceed the needs of today’s savvy b2b marketer. Combining bulk, drip and trigger-based email campaigns, integrated to CRM and other key processes such as lead scoring and online forms, our email marketing solutions will help you achieve your b2b marketing goals.
Powerful email campaign features
SalesFUSION’s email marketing solution is part of a broader marketing automation platform. We deliver a rich set of enterprise-class email tools that are naturally integrated to other key marketing processes and technology such as landing pages, lead scoring, CRM integration and Pay-Per-Click. Our email marketing solutions will take you far beyond simple bulk email blasts and enable your organization to engage in valuable conversations with prospects. Some of the key features of our email marketing platform include:
- Bulk, Drip and Trigger-based email campaigns
- 750+ html templates, intuitive WYSIWYG editor
- Advanced deliverability tools
- A/B testing
- Dynamic content
- CRM integration – Microsoft Dynamics, Sage CRM, Sugar CRM, Sage Saleslogix
- Campaign calendar
- Advanced campaign analytics
- Bounce Management
- Marketing Unlimited program – no per-email fees – unlimited emails per month
Email Marketing Integrated to your CRM
One of the key drivers for businesses in selecting an email marketing solution is how well it integrates with their CRM. SalesFUSION is the leading provider of integrated marketing software for CRM. We offer 100% pre-packaged integration to most leading CRM systems. Learn about Marketing2CRM from SalesFUSION; a suite of advanced, pre-built integrations to leading CRM systems. Marketing2CRM allows you to integrate all of your email marketing in your CRM.
Monitor & Take Action on Your Website Visitors
WebForensics is a powerful analytics and website visitor tracking solution that is part of the SalesFUSION marketing automation platform. WebForensics makes actionable the valuable information on company and individual visitors harnessed from your website. The WebForensics data enables you to drive critical marketing processes such as lead scoring, sales lead alerts and nurture marketing campaigns. Over the last several years, companies have realized the significant sales and marketing value that website visitor tracking data can provide to their organizations.
Website Analytics Made Actionable
SalesFUSION’s WebForensics product is an invaluable tool for your marketing department. Today, over 90% of B2B Buyers begin their search from products and services on the web. Knowing who is on your website, how they got there and what information they are accessing is vital to your marketing and sales success. While many stand-alone website tracking solutions provide interesting information, SalesFUSION’s WebForensics provides real-world benefits by making the information actionable.
Some key features of WebForensics include:
- Capture known, anonymous and corporate visitors
- Set sales alerts to notify the sales team when high-value leads access your site
- Data feeds the models in Lead Analyzer for more accurate lead scoring
- Search and Keyword data is gathered to assist you in SEO programs
- Lead and Contact browsing session detail is auto-appended to your CRM
- CRM integration – Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage CRM, Sugar CRM, Sage Saleslogix & NetSuite
- Interactive mapping allows for geo-analysis of web visits
- Over 30 standard web analytics reports out of the box
- Custom reporting on web analytics data
- Complements existing web analytics packages such as Google Analytics
- Marketing Unlimited program – no per-email fees – unlimited emails per month
Integrating Website Visitor Data to your CRM
In today’s B2B selling environment, the corporate website is a direct extension of your sales and marketing team. Information harnessed from WebForensics is critical to both Marketing and Sales. As such, SalesFUSION has embedded ALL of the information gathered from WebForensics into leading CRM packages. Your sales team will love receiving real-time lead alerts in email and the ability to see web browsing activity in lead and contact records. Your CRM adoption and overall satisfaction will increase as a result. Learn about Marketing2CRM from SalesFUSION; a suite of advanced, pre-built integrations to leading CRM systems. Marketing2CRM allows you to integrate all of your email marketing in your CRM.
SalesFUSION Dialogs…Capture your leads
SalesFUSION’s Dialog product is a module in our Marketing Automation Platform that provides for the creation and management of a variety of lead capture vehicles including landing pages, event registrations, surveys, online forms, lead profile forms and social publishing tools. Powerful enough to support robust online campaigns, yet easy enough for those with basic email design skills to master quickly, Dialogs will open up new avenues for you to create compelling campaign destinations.
Landing page creation need not be difficult!
For many years, marketers have been frustrated with the inability to quickly and easily create lead capture forms and landing pages for their email campaigns and online advertisements. Technology has made it extremely easy to create email campaigns, but email tools have not addressed the campaign destination. With SalesFUSION Dialogs, marketers will enjoy the freedom and flexibility to create and deploy landing pages for their campaigns quickly and easily. SalesFUSION Dialogs are one of the most powerful and flexible forms designers in the industry. With a broad set of functionality and wizard-driven design, minimal training will have you quickly deploying forms and landing pages. Some of the key features and deployment options for SalesFUSION Dialogs are:
- Create different types of forms – Landing Pages, Web Forms, Client Surveys, Lead Capture, Lead Profiling, Social Publishing, Event Registration
- Wizard-driven model for simply step-by-step landing page creation
- Variety of form field types (sliders, text, checkbox)
- Professionally designed templates
- Website scrape makes landing pages look just like your website
- Form fields are pre-mapped into CRM (no coding or workflow needed!)
- Auto-enroll responders into nurture-based campaigns
- Lead routing & lead assignment upon form completion
- Real-time alerts sent to sales
From form to CRM
How do leads get from the point of capture to your pre-qualification to your sales team for follow up? Many companies struggle through antiquated and convoluted workflow in their CRM systems or restrict their capabilities with the stock web forms tools in their CRM and CMS systems. SalesFUSION Dialogs have made the process of capturing, scoring and routing leads to CRM extremely easy and intuitive. Most often, it’s easier to map a lead to CRM from a SalesFUSION Dialog than from the CRM’s form tool! With our CRM integration, you will never suffer from the cumbersome and limiting processes that are inherent with CMS and CRM-based forms. Learn about Marketing2CRM from SalesFUSION; a suite of advanced, pre-built integrations to leading CRM systems. Marketing2CRM allows you to integrate all of your email marketing in your CRM.
Advanced Lead Scoring
SalesFUSION provides an enterprise-class lead scoring and lead management solution that is specifically designed to help your company improve the quality and flow of leads from marketing to sales. The LeadAnalyzer module in the SF360 platform provides for the ability to easily build one or multiple lead scoring models for grading and routing leads based on a variety of implicit and explicit behavior as well as demographics. Designed to be used by non-technical personnel, you will not need a programming background to build robust and highly functional lead scoring models.
Powerful, Flexible and Easy-to-Use
SalesFUSION’s LeadAnalyzer contains two modules. The first allows for the creation of scoring profiles that analyzes, grades and routes leads based on scoring behavior. The second module, Event Listener, connects to your CRM and allows you to set up simple rules to route leads back to marketing when values change inside of CRM. Key features of scoring profiles in SalesFUSION:
- Create one of many scoring models – by geo, vertical, or product line
- Score on web activity, email activity, forms activity, event attendance, demographics
- Auto-enroll leads into nurture campaigns
- Create a Hot-Leads view for telesales call-down activities
- Email alerts to sales
- Auto-assign tasks, opportunities in CRM based on score achievement
- Track lead to revenue analytics
Event listener ties it all together
Event listener is a component within the lead analyzer module and provides a non-technical interface for marketers to create advanced workflow between marketing and sales. As the name suggests, this powerful tool within SF360 allows you to set rules for marketing to “listen” for changes in field values in CRM. When a change occurs, say when lead status changes from “open” to “nurture”, SalesFUSION will “hear” this change and take action against the lead. Actions include task assignment, campaign enrollment, send alerts and much more. Event listener plays a big part in creating and executing automated nurture-based campaigns.
Lead scoring integrated to your CRM
It’s quickly becoming a “Must Have” for companies who are using CRM and MA software. Lead scoring is the glue that holds your marketing to sales processes together. Gone are the days simply throwing excel spreadsheets of campaign responders into CRM and hoping for the best. Deeply integrated to CRM, SalesFUSION’s Lead Analyzer will ensure a smooth process in transitioning marketing qualified leads to your sales team. Learn more about our CRM integrations by visiting our Market2CRM page.
Marketing Campaign Management
SalesFUSION’s MCM (multichannel marketing module) is a powerful campaign management software solution that is designed to help marketers manage their campaign channels and spending in a single user interface. They key to MCM is the ability to relate marketing spending and leads with sales opportunities in CRM. This feature enables marketers to track to the penny the efficacy of their spending and how it translates to opportunity value in CRM. More than just a campaign management tool, MCM is your first step towards true lead to revenue management.
Manage all of your channels in a single interface
SalesFUSION’s MCM is a powerful yet simple to use campaign management software solution. The application is designed for B2B marketers to set up and manage campaigns that include more than email blasts. The campaign tracking software allows for cost analysis and lead to opportunity tracking with your native CRM system.
Features of the MCM are:
- PPC Tracking with native Google AdWords integration
- Direct Mail PURL generation
- QR Code Generation
- Multi-activity campaign interface
- Linked to CRM opportunities
- Linked to campaign tables in CRM
- Generate and track lead sources from campaigns in CRM
- Track online ads (network and single ad-buys)
- Track lead to revenue analytics
The first step in lead to revenue management
Lead to revenue management is becoming a reality for many B2B marketers thanks to the technology from SalesFUSION that is designed to connect and relate your campaign expenditures to the sales opportunities created in your CRM. MCM is deeply integrated to leading CRM platforms and allows for revenue tracking based on levels as granular in CRM as opportunity stages. Learn more about our CRM integrations by visiting our Market2CRM page.
Advanced Marketing Analytics
Advanced marketing analytics from SalesFUSION enables your organization to realize the true power of marketing automation software. With a variety of standard and ad-hoc reporting capabilities in the system, our marketing analytics provide flexible reporting and rich marketing dashboards that help you manage the performance of campaigns more effectively. Advanced dashboards for tracking lead to revenue management show the efficacy of your campaigns as they produce leads, and those leads move through the sales cycle in your CRM system. You can deliver reports to key management personnel automatically via email so you are showcasing your marketing performance to all team members.
Powerful and flexible marketing analytics
SalesFUSION offers a variety of reporting metrics and KPI dashboards to assist you in managing and optimizing your marketing efforts. Some of the key features of our reporting platform include:
- 30+ Standard campaign reports
- Ad-hoc report writer
- Report subscription management
- Dashboard reports
- Web analytics reporting
- Lead to revenue management reporting
- Marketing KPI tracking
- Marketing spend versus opportunity value
- Reports embedded in CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft, Sage, Saleslogix, Sugar)
- Report scheduling and email delivery
Companies who have an installed CRM are realizing how important and mission critical it is to properly integrate their marketing processes and campaigns into their CRM systems. SalesFUSION is the industry leader in providing 100% pre-built integration between marketing automation and leading CRM systems.
We integrate with more CRM packages out of the box than any other marketing automation vendor today. Our core philosophy, as the name “SalesFUSION” would suggest, is to help our customers integrate their marketing and sales efforts and improve lead to revenue management.
Who does SalesFUSION integrate with?
We provide 100% out of the box integration with various CRM systems. When we say out of the box, we mean it…there is NO cost, NO middleware and NO consulting fees required to connect our marketing automation platform with the following CRM systems:
Version 4.0 & 2011 support. 135+ active deployments. Highly rated solution on PinPoint. 100% native entities available in 2011.
Integrates with both Sage CRM and Sage SalesLogix (7.5.2+). Complete marketing automation functionality for both LAN and Web based versions.
AppExchange partner since January 2007. Deep marketing automation functionality embedded into Professional and Enterprise edition
Professional sedation, enables full 360 degree view of all lead & contact activity. Released in July 2011.
Processes that we automate
It’s one thing to be able to push a lead into CRM, it’s another to be able to properly model the flow of leads from campaigns as they move into CRM and then track the progress of leads as the qualify and close. We are 100% focused as a company on developing deep integration of marketing data and processes into CRM. Standard features of our CRM connectors include…
- Set up your integration in about an hour (not hours, days or weeks)
- Pre-built admin and configuration tools for your CRM
- Integrate email marketing campaigns into your CRM
- Lead scoring and routing of your leads from campaigns to CRM
- Push email, web activity, and form data into lead, contact and account records
- Integrate with opportunities to facilitate campaign ROI reports
- Marketing intelligence dashboard inside each lead/contact record
- Email-based lead alerts for sales team members
- Automated nurture campaigns triggered when values in CRM change
- Native tables and entities in CRM for campaigns and web activity
- Fully versioned and supported integration
- Secure SSL connection to your CRM
- Auto-push leads from web to CRM
B2B Social Media Marketing Solutions
Social media marketing in B2B has become a staple in many companies’ marketing bag of tricks. The issue for many marketers is that Social Media, being so new and fragmented, is confusing, especially from the “where do I begin” perspective. Many marketers know they need to post blogs, create a twitter following and participate in LinkedIn groups, but they just don’t know where to start or how much time and effort they should attribute to these channels. SalesFUSION can help you cut through the confusion with our effective and simple to use social tools that make up SocialFUSION.
Getting started in Social Media
B2B Social media marketing can be loosely broken down in to three categories; Sharing, Publishing & Tracking, and Listening. SalesFUSION focuses on Sharing and Publishing & Tracking. Within the marketing platform, you have the capability to easily share and syndicate your content into various social networks and then track the inbound traffic from the networks in which you are posting.
- Social Sharing – all email campaigns and dialogs (landing pages) can have sharing widgets attached to them automatically. Sharing widgets are available individually for Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter or in a business bundle to include StumbleUpon and Digg. Our social dashboard allows users to track which campaign recipients are sharing content in which networks. Automated triggers can forward more frequent communications to individuals who share your content regularly.
- Social Publishing (IttyBitty) – using our powerful dialog product, you can easily publish any electronic content into your personal and business social networks. Our URL-Shortener, known as ittybitty takes content that exists in our dialogs and shortens the destination URL to one compatible with networks that have character restrictions like twitter. When someone clicks through an ittybitty, they pass through the encoding script and are cookied for tracking purposes.
- Social Tracking – SalesFUSION leverages it’s web tracking script on email, landing pages, website and ittybitty’s to effectively identify the source of social traffic. When traffic originates from an ittybitty post, vital information about the network, page views and more is gathered and presented in our social dashboards.
- Facebook Landing Pages – SalesFUSION offers marketers the ability to create and publish robust landing pages into their corporate Facebook page. Our Facebook landing pages are created from within the SalesFUSION platform and are pre-loaded with our powerful WebForensics analytics. Detailed reports provide valuable insight into who is viewing your Facebook page.
EventFUSION – Integrated Event Management Software
SalesFUSION offers a 100% integrated event management solution within its marketing automation software platform. Our solution, known as EventFUSION, adds key functionality for your marketing team to improve event planning, tracking and ROI analysis. The event management solution allows you to create and manage physical events, trade shows, road shows and webinars.
Fully Integrated Event Management
Many marketers are incorporating online events such as webinars and webcasts into their core marketing campaign mix. One of the frustrations of managing webinars, however, has been that you have to create separate event landing pages, reminder and confirmation emails and import attendee details into your marketing application and CRM. Not with SalesFUSION! We offer a fully integrated event management solution that allows you to create, track and manage both physical events as well as webinars and webcasts, right from the SalesFUSION app. Some of the key features of our event management software include:
- Pre-built webinar integration
- Setup automated email invitations, reminders, triggers
- Setup and manage event registration pages
- Manage seat-count
- Manage multi-location, multi-session events
- Automatically pull attendee & registration details into SalesFUSION
- Setup on line surveys for event feedback
- Integrate event information into lead scoring
- Push event details, registrant and attendee information into your CRM
- Pre-built event workflows, copy event workflows
One of the key drivers for businesses in selecting an event management software solution is how well it integrates with their CRM. SalesFUSION is the leading provider of integrated marketing software for CRM. We offer 100% pre-packaged integration to most leading CRM systems. Because of this, we are able to integrate your event management details into your CRM without the need for costly custom CRM development.
Have a question for us about SalesFUSION? Send it to us here: